View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:16 PM   #251
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Just one of the worst villains of all time.

Whoever wrote this crap should never be allowed to play in the MCU sandbox ever again.

We watch comic book movies to escape from this crap, not to have it shoved down our throats in about the most hamfisted way possible.
Yeah, she was dreadful. It legitimately took both Bucky and Sam’s full effort to take Walker down the previous episode but then she is suddenly able to do it with relative ease. Just silly.

I will say I really started disliking her in the end, although I’m pretty sure that’s not what the writers intended.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.