Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 09:04 PM   #2492
MVP

next time get a Concours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
damn. yeah, I think the most I've done in a day is probably right at 600 / 650.
Same here....that last hour / hour and a half was just awful. You absolutely can't get into a position that doesn't make you ache or cramp up.

My brother rode his softail night train all the way back to Olathe from Sturgis n one shot a few years back; I remember like a week after he returned hitting him if he wanted to pop out for a quick ride and he said "no". lol. He said he didn't ride it again for like a solid 3 weeks. .

I did a 400 mile day on my old CBR600RR.....now THAT was a tortue rack. I couldn't move for a week afterwards. Made the mistake of going on a ride with a few people from work who were all riding BMW 1200 RT's .
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.