View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:38 AM   #207
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I know you are down with the ganj. I was smoking way too much for a couple months. I took a 3 week t-break and found I had much more energy. I coupled that with weight training, and all of a sudden shitty foods like cereal and carbs started tasting bad. Even beer tastes like shit right now. I've cut out alcohol, and started getting my MJ fix through Delta 8 dereived from hemp. Keeping those activities down to just the weekend. I am so much more energetic and creative when I'm relatively clean. It can be hard to forget. I'm down 7 lbs in the last 2 months and a pant size. Sporting a 36 waist, would like to be back to 34.
Yeah, I don't smoke anymore.

My problem is that I have seasonal affective disorder - basically winter makes me REALLY depressed. Shorter days, colder weather, it all just combines to just wipe me out. I was down 120 overall since Jan 2019 and I gained back 20 this winter.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.