Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 09:33 PM   #2476
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychief View Post
I've seen videos of some of the rides through Tail of the Dragon (Deal's Gap in particular) where people are being morons. I can see why they have so many accidents. I'm hoping if we are able to do it on a weekday that it might not be as bad. I've had a lot of fun on my bike, but I won't be riding that road like it's a timed lap.

I was able to do a two week ride out West a few years back. I went through Yellowstone, which although beautiful, is downright hazardous on a motorcycle. Low visibility with all the campers in front of you, and traffic suddenly coming to a halt whenever someone sees a bear. It's probably the only time I'd wished I was in a car on a sunny day.
exactly. That's exactly my plan if/ wen I ever go.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.