Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 09:32 PM   #2475
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychief View Post
MO 19 is indeed a blast! I do a lot of float trips in Eminence. You can't go wrong with a lot of roads down in that area. MO 19 is pretty fun from Hermann all the way down to Eminence. Just be prepared to get stuck behind traffic on summer weekends. One of my absolute favorite roads is MO 106 westbound from Eminence to Ellington. It's quiet, has great visibility, banked corners and lots of hills. If you're on a sporty bike, it's hard not to have fun.

I'll look into Signal Mountain. That might be a place we could check out on our journey back. Thanks for the suggestion.
MO 125 near Branson ( I think), was awesome. it ends up at a dead end at Peel Ferry (I think) to take across Bull Shoals Lake.

great ride.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.