View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 01:49 PM   #552
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Been a fan since I was prolly 14. The Moon and Antarctica is prolly my personal fave album of theirs and half it on vinyl, but they've got a unique sound for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Love Modest Mouse....personal favorite album is "We Were Dead before the Ship Even Sank", but their first album "The Lonesome Crowded West" is fantastic as well.....
My favorite Modest Mouse album would be The Moon and Antarctica as well. Played the shit out of that, as well as Building Something Out of Nothing.

Good News For People who Love Bad News got play time as well, but then my Modest Mouse phase died shortly after.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.