View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 05:18 PM   #193
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Interesting, you have no problem suspending your disbelief of the fact that in the real world:

1) There is no possibility of a super serum that would make a real Captain America
2) There is no real technology that allows Iron Man, Roadie, Ant Man, Winter Soldier, Bucky, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision to exist
3) Thor or Bruce Banner/Hulk have no possibility of existence

Yet you bitch because they haven't made all the Avengers all billionaires.
And now, you're being an asshole and you can just **** right off with that shit.

First off, Suspension of Disbelief is expected any time the audience is watching Sci Fi or Fantasy stories. That's a given. But what's NOT supposed to happen is that you're taken out of the story by something so blatantly false and obvious, which is exactly what the show runner decided when he chose to take the "broke" angle.

So, I'm supposed to believe that Iron Man, Wanda, Vision, The Hulk, et al, ALL exist in the real world but Go Fund Me, Meet & Greets and Only Fans doesn't?

I couldn't care less if you don't understand the fact that people are donating money worldwide for causes or nudies but it's happening every single minute of every single day.

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised you can overlook something that's so blatantly stupid and out of place.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.