View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 01:50 PM   #186
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Interesting....then what would make any of them desire to continue on as Avenger's? Especially after seeing that money can't keep you from danger as an Avenger.

Then please explain Tony Stark.

Quote:
Oh....and if we are going to play "real world" here, I am betting there would be lawyers galore lined up to sue the Avenger's for damages suffered by companies/individuals? Survivor's of Sokovia who might blame the Avengers?
Um, did you not see Captain America: Civil War or End Game?

Ant Man, The Falcon, Hawkeye and others were imprisoned, not just at a regular prison but "The Raft", an underwater prison with no known location. And then, they were on house arrest for 2 full years afterwards.

Quote:
We aren't going to agree....I just don't see that as a plot hole. I can accept the premise that they all are struggling a lot more than I could accept them all as billionaires.
It's a MASSIVE plot hole.

"Normal" people are generating millions of dollars every year through sites like Only Fans and Go Fund Me. It's extremely naïve to believe that these heroes would have ANY type of money problems. Not only are those sites generating millions, if not billions but as King stated, they could set up a $10 dollar meet and greet and earn tens of millions, just from autographs and photo seekers.

For a series that asks us to partake in "Suspension of Disbelief", this side-story pulls you right out of that reality because it's just so dumb to think any of them would be struggling financially.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.