View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 01:05 PM   #183
Veteran

I was considering getting Disney+ for the MCU features so I would like to thank everyone for their opinions on Scarlet Witch and Vision plus Falcon and The Winter Soldier. After IW and EG my interest has really declined in the MCU. Maybe it's like Star Wars and Star Trek, so much of the BS present in society is creeping into entertainment and I'd rather be able to escape that rather than be reminded.

Thanks for saving me some $.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.