View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #180
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's a massive plot hole that isn't even conceivable in today's world. Every single one of them would be billionaires overnight.
Interesting....then what would make any of them desire to continue on as Avenger's? Especially after seeing that money can't keep you from danger as an Avenger.

Oh....and if we are going to play "real world" here, I am betting there would be lawyers galore lined up to sue the Avenger's for damages suffered by companies/individuals? Survivor's of Sokovia who might blame the Avengers?

We aren't going to agree....I just don't see that as a plot hole. I can accept the premise that they all are struggling a lot more than I could accept them all as billionaires.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.