View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:37 AM   #178
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're misunderstanding my criticism. Criticism doesn't equal "hate".

I don't think it's well-written, well-directed or well-scored. Each episode meanders and flips from one character's perspective to another without any reason. To date, the showrunner has given us no real reason why this show exists in the MCU.

They've failed to introduce any new interesting characters, although last night's episode might be a glimpse of what's to come. But overall, there's just no reason for this series to have existed, unless absolutely everything that's supposed to help shape Phase 4 and Phase 5 happens in the final episode.

But the reason I'm watching is because I've (or we've, if you've been reading the internet) been told that what happens in this series will affect the MCU moving forward. So far, I'm just not seeing it but the show has once last chance at redemption.

If episode 6 sucks, it's going to cast a long shadow on the other Disney+ MCU television series.
Interestingly enough I have enjoyed the series. I don't call it exceptional or ground-breaking in any sense, but from my perspective I have enjoyed watching the broken relationship of Bucky and Sam. Neither understands the other's perspective and they don't try to sugar coat it.

The fact that Zemo, Sharon Carter and the Women of Wakanda honestly play small roles in this is OK with me.

Yes...I have been reading the same thing everyone else has....that this is a setup for Phase 4 and Phase 5. So I am taking this slow start as just what it is to me....the setup of the move forward after Iron Man and (the real) Captain America.

I will agree on one thing with you....this has been poorly scored. The music is mind-numbing and needless to me.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.