View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:33 AM   #177
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I don't dive into all this so deep that I have a correct answer.....I just don't see the Avengers as millionaires.
That "explanation" isn't even remoting plausible or logical.

As I mentioned earlier, Sam Wilson and the others were responsible for bringing back 3.5 BILLION people on Earth from death, not to mention the TRILLIONS of sentient life forms in the universe.

The "Catch Me Outside" girl, Danielle Bregoli, set up an Only Fans account less than two weeks ago and earned $1 million dollars in less than 6 hours!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that people from all over the world would donate money to Go Fund Me accounts created for Falcon, The Winter Soldier, Ant Man and everyone else that helped to save the universe from destruction. I mean, Sam was sitting at a cafe in TFATWS when he was approached by a man that said "Thank you for bringing back my wife!", yet we're supposed to believe that people wouldn't donate even a dollar for the billions of others that were saved?

That's a massive plot hole that isn't even conceivable in today's world. Every single one of them would be billionaires overnight.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.