View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:24 AM   #176
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
So I have to ask this question sincerely......not only to you but the others who truly hate this series.
You're misunderstanding my criticism. Criticism doesn't equal "hate".

I don't think it's well-written, well-directed or well-scored. Each episode meanders and flips from one character's perspective to another without any reason. To date, the showrunner has given us no real reason why this show exists in the MCU.

They've failed to introduce any new interesting characters, although last night's episode might be a glimpse of what's to come. But overall, there's just no reason for this series to have existed, unless absolutely everything that's supposed to help shape Phase 4 and Phase 5 happens in the final episode.

But the reason I'm watching is because I've (or we've, if you've been reading the internet) been told that what happens in this series will affect the MCU moving forward. So far, I'm just not seeing it but the show has once last chance at redemption.

If episode 6 sucks, it's going to cast a long shadow on the other Disney+ MCU television series.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.