View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:33 AM   #9104
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I'm thinking of getting a semi conductor stock but I can't go with TSM because the environment over there is so volatile. Check out the Taiwan news they are constantly at odds with China. If TSM goes down the other semi conductor stocks go up am I right?
I've owned TSM since 2019 and I think it's a great long-term buy. Their revenue growth has been very strong and the chip shortage only helps them. They have a big moat which I love. China is not killing their golden goose, I am comfortable holding for the long term. Yes it's volatile but that's just the chip market right now.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.