View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 03:17 PM   #853
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I said in my post that I know it's not ALL about appearance anymore, but physical beauty is still part of the equation.

Its been a long time since I watched any Miss USA or Miss America beauty pageants, but I am fairly certain that Women who most would consider a 4 at best, aren't finishing in the top 3, much less winning the whole thing.

I don't degrade Women, and I have even been attacked on this board for pointing out that appearance doesn't have any bearing on the competency of female sports reporters or female sports hosts. But, in this case, the Women willingly participated in a competition based on their physical appearance, and they were very, very lacking in said physical appearance.

While trying to find pictures of the other contestants, it appears that the young lady didn't win Miss South Dakota, she won Miss South Dakota International. Apparently, Miss South Dakota International isn't part of the Miss USA and its associated Miss State USA pageants, which explains why she doesn't look like a typical Miss State, ala Miss Kansas USA Gracie Hunt.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
It's in the eye of the beholder, dude. Everyone knows this.

Ugly is judging someone's appearance.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.