View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 07:08 AM   #849
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, I was originally going to make a post asking how many Mother/Daughter combos have won the same Miss State USA crowns.

But, while Googling the answer to that question, I was only able to find a very unattractive Mother and Daughter combo, who were crowned Mrs. South Dakota and Miss South Dakota respectively, in 2018. And they are so unattractive, even compared to the losers of most beauty pageants, that I can't stop thinking about how they could have possibly won any beauty pageant at all.

So, now I am posting about what was either a very corrupt, rigged set of beauty pageants, or about just how ugly the Women are in South Dakota.

I am sorry, but the daughter has to be the ugliest state beauty pageant winner I have ever seen, and she looks just like her ugly mother. I know beauty pageants have changed, and are not necessarily all about looks, but the term Beauty Pageant would suggests that the winner should at least be attractive.

I can only assume that both pageants were rigged, because holy shit these Women are NOT even slightly attractive. I have seen pageant winners who are NFL Cheerleader hot, which is to say they look very attractive from a distance, but not so hot up close. I know that there are NFL cheerleaders who are actually hot, but a lot of them only look "cheerleader hot" from the stands.

Both Tavia and Gracie are beautiful. Based on their physical appearance, it would surprise absolutely no one to learn that they were both crowned Miss Kansas USA.

Are Women from South Dakota all this ugly? I feel like an asshole and a pig asking that question, but I still can't get over the fact that these two Women won a beauty pageant.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Would it surprise you to know that they don't just automatically pick the prettiest one in these competitions?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.