View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 07:19 PM   #116
Supporter

The only reason I have HBO Max is for their original content and the fact that I only pay $7.50 a month through Spectrum.

If I had to pay $15 dollars, I'd pass because I've seen nearly every movie and TV show they offer, outside of DC (although I'm catching up) and their original content pales in comparison to their content from 2000-2010ish, IMO.

As for menus, I think HBO Max sucks. Their app is slow to load and slow to search. I thought WW1984 was garbage and didn't think much of Snyder's Justice League, either and now that I'm typing this, I'm not even sure why I'm paying $7.50 a month for this service.

And yeah, Netflix is at the point where the cost is higher than their service. It seems like I spend more time browsing and looking for something to watch than actually viewing their content. If it continues to rise, I may dump it altogether.

The Ad Free Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ is the best bang for the buck in my household. I watch Disney+ 10x as much as HBO, Netflix and Amazon combined.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.