Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 06:40 PM   #4352
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
After taxes you're looking at or above,a buck a round here.
At those pricess, Im wondering if thier is a nitch for opening a business that will load custom ammo for any specific rifle you may own?
UPS dropped off a 100 count of Barns 50gr Varmint Grenades. I payed 28.00
I payed 30 bucks for a pound of H4895 and can get on average. 250 reloads in 223 out of 1 pound.
That adds up to right around 40 cents a round. And I can adjust bullet depth to whatever works best for whatever rifle Im reloading for. You cant get that from the major ammo suppliers.
I've bought some custom 10ga turkey loads several times over the years from a small company and have always wondered how they could afford the insurance.

I've never had a single issue with their shells or even heard of anyone who has, but I assume the liability must be sky high.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote