Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #4349
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
After taxes you're looking at or above,a buck a round here.
At those pricess, Im wondering if thier is a nitch for opening a business that will load custom ammo for any specific rifle you may own?
UPS dropped off a 100 count of Barns 50gr Varmint Grenades. I payed 28.00
I payed 30 bucks for a pound of H4895 and can get on average. 250 reloads in 223 out of 1 pound.
That adds up to right around 40 cents a round. And I can adjust bullet depth to whatever works best for whatever rifle Im reloading for. You cant get that from the major ammo suppliers.
On the business end of that thing insurance is going to be a problem. Load misfires and hurts someone it’s going to take some serious coverage.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote