View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 03:18 PM   #4419
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I agree. In my opinion, folks looking to make movies based on TV series have to realize that they generally have a relatively short window to capitalize. There was a time when I would’ve been at the theater opening night for a TWD movie. Now, I may check it out one late night on HBO or something, but I certainly wouldn’t pay to go see it.
Yeah I think they originally might have had the intention to release the movies theatrically. So much time has passed and interest lost that they will probably just air them on AMC. I looked it up and they're supposed to start filming this spring. But I feel like I've heard that before. Who knows. I wish they'd just bring Rick back for the final season of the show if they're gonna bring him back.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.