Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 02:53 PM   #202
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What in God's name are you even talking about?

Nobody has suggested signing Okung and drafting someone in the 3rd round.

Literally NOBODY.

You're the one suggesting that you'd take a guy that isn't capable of playing LT long-term and throwing him to the wolves his rookie year at a position that is not only the most important on the line but one you've already admitted he's not suited to play.
Wrong. I said I’d like Okung and one of the first rd caliber OT’s or draft and play one of the first rd LT’s day 1 if that’s what they want to do. If they think that’s Eichenberg, then fine. If they think it’s Cosmi or Jenkins? Great

What I don’t want is Okung and wait for the best prospects to get off the board in the early 2nd rd waiting for the guys staylor listed.

D'Ante Smith
Spencer Brown
James Hudson
Stone Forsythe

I’m not comfortable in those guys listed above to be solutions at LT. Christensen and Little are guys I do like but maybe they don’t. Who knows
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.