In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Your recent guys are:

D'Ante Smith
Spencer Brown
Brady Christensen
Stone Forsythe

All these guys aren't shooting up man. All the next pick of the Chiefs to save them from going LT in the 1st.

Frankly, I hope the Chiefs don't draft any of them to play Left Tackle. I see a guard, 2 right tackles, and a project that maybe pans out at one of the tackle slots in a couple of years.

One thing I can be pretty damned certain about is there ain't one of em coming in and becoming a starting LT in 2021. If one does, I'll eat the shit you serve up on it.

I'm a condescending prick, what can I say.
1. I said nothing about D’Ante Smith going higher than his consensus projection. I just argued for the player in general in regards to his ability to possibly play LT.

2. I never said anything about Brown going higher than projected either. I simply said he has the athleticism to play LT.

3. RunKC is the guy that has been saying Christensen will go higher. Not me.

4. Yes, I think Forsythe will go higher than people expect. That’s literally the only one.

It’s ok to be a condescending prick, but at least get your facts straight!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.