Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 01:22 PM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
“A lot of these guys I keep promoting”? Like who?

I’m sorry man, but you can be very condescending when it comes to talking about prospects and where they will go. The only difference between you and I is I don’t pretend to know with certainty.

Also, I said nothing about guys going higher because of their Pro Day or media attention. Nothing at all. Quite the opposite actually.

I remember when you told me that there’s was no chance that the Chiefs could get Juan Thornhill in the 2nd. Good times.

Your recent guys are:

D'Ante Smith
Spencer Brown
Brady Christensen
Stone Forsythe

All these guys aren't shooting up man. All the next pick of the Chiefs to save them from going LT in the 1st.

Frankly, I hope the Chiefs don't draft any of them to play Left Tackle. I see a guard, 2 right tackles, and a project that maybe pans out at one of the tackle slots in a couple of years.

One thing I can be pretty damned certain about is there ain't one of em coming in and becoming a starting LT in 2021. If one does, I'll eat the shit you serve up on it.

I'm a condescending prick, what can I say.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.