View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 10:20 AM   #795
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'd leave Mondesi alone; why mess with his head? Leave him alone and let him get settled in.

If Witt comes up, put him at 3rd and Dozier in RF. Don't mess with Witt's head either. Dozier's played RF before. Whit gives you a plus bat AND glove at 2nd.
I'm by no means a baseball expert. But I've read articles stating that Witt is the best shortstop prospect not named A-Rod to be drafted in the last 32 years. Shortstop, if I recall correctly, is typically the premium position on the diamond. Why would the Royals consider playing Witt anywhere else? Mahomes might make a fine receiver, but we would be wasting his best talents there. If someone has to move, it should be Mondesi. Leave Witt in the spot he was born to play.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about