View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 10:14 PM   #376
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Hey guys I’m so sorry for being MIA last two days. I apologize but I’ve been dealing with a lot of financial stuff and trying to get paid so I can pay bills this month. Everybody struggling with something at this point we just got to stay together and be strong. I’m paying attention again and I will be be ready the rest of the draft. Thank you very much for Staylor26 running this this year and keeping the train on the tracks. Once again guys I apologize
I haven't noticed, but am glad you're running behind if it keeps the heat off of me. I've had eighteen balls in the air for the past couple of weeks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.