View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 11:55 AM   #346
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We don’t need an exact clone. There was a reason that Sammy went in the top 10 of his draft. Give me an X receiver that doesn’t run a 4.3 and I’m good. I’m damn sure not drafting Terry in the 3rd round.

But I’m also of the mindset that I’m drafting Bateman or Marshall if I have the chance and trading up for a LT.
Would love Bateman. Again, not available late 3rd round.

Marshall..there's something off with him. He's got an awkwardness or clumsiness to him..again, either way won't be available late 3rd round.

If I am drafting a guy then I need to know that they do something well. Terry is something I can envision working because he will draw attention.

Just appears more threatening to me than finding this year's Bryan Edwards or Van Jefferson.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.