View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 10:22 AM   #336
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Cosmi worries me, I don't know individually but that Texas oline got destroyed by OU.
Cosmi is going to be fine. His footwork is seriously outstanding. By his sophomore year he should be a really good tackle at least, if not a great one.

The problem is going to be his rookie year. He's 6'7" and his weight is not well distributed. He's going to be an automatic loss against bullrushes all season.

Give him an offseason in an NFL conditioning program, however, and he's going to be a lot harder to move.

I really like him, but he's not as NFL ready as Mayfield or Jenkins or Vera-Tucker or Eichenberg, and Jenkins/AVT are right tackles, and Mayfield may be a guard.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.