View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 09:51 AM   #776
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I heard Rany compare Isbel to David Dejesus. Not a star but a nice complementary player.
• Outfielder Kyle Isbel, who’s in the running for a starting spot, left Monday’s game with the regulars after two plate appearances -- a sign of what might come when the Royals set their roster. Isbel has impressed everyone this spring, especially the teammates he’s been playing around lately.

“He’s a gamer,” Dozier said. “He reminds me a lot of [left fielder Alex Gordon]. He plays hard, he’s quiet, really good hitter, takes really good at-bats. Plays really good defense, he’s a great guy. He’s like a little Gordo running around. He’s a player that’s going to help us out a lot and will be fun to watch.”
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.