Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 07:45 PM   #1133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
This show is super under rated. My favorite show on right now.
It's the only thing that I've watched on Syfy in a number of years. I like it however some of the subplots are annoying and it can't seem to decide if it's going to be serious or not from week to week. Interestingly, the new doctor and the bartender were both on People of Earth, which was unfortunately cancelled after a couple of years. They've mentioned the reptilians however it's probably just an inside joke...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.