View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 07:20 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
As chants of "Superbad" and "Where's McLovin" break out in the audience, Jonah Hill comes to the podium.

"You may remember me from my role in Moneyball", he says, as the crowd shouts, 'Superbad!' In that role, my goal was to identify players who have a role to play, and who represent great value for the money. That's why I'm here today. I've crunched the numbers, and there's a clear choice for our pick.

"The Los Angeles Rams select Trey Hill, C, Georgia."
I almost took Hill with the Steelers last pick (had it typed out on Chiefs Planet ready to hit post), but chickened out last second because I let a few negative evaluations of him get into my head and offset the positive ones. Was hoping he would fall to the Steelers 4th round pick.

DAMN YOU JONAH HILL! (And great pick...)
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.