Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:23 PM   #1336
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Thanks for posting that.... I noticed many people at WalMart the other day without masks. Granted, I hadn't been there in a while, I asked a random person and he didn't know if they had dropped the mandate (and apparently not, since that just came out).

I've had both shots and maybe Covid, so I don't really care now, outside of feeling a little weird if I'm in the maskless minority.
Go mask free and proud, dude.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.