View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 09:40 AM   #454
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
If they discover anything verifiable proving the existence of "Bigfoot", I will personally ship you a bottle of Pappy Van Winkel 20 year bourbon. Grainy video of a shadow, vague impressions in the mud, and "animal sounds" do not count.

My guess is I will be drinking this myself and laughing at posts in this thread.
You just offended 95% of the Bigfoot research "community" by suggesting those things aren't definitive proof.

What I find comical is the testimony from so called experts who claim to know their diet, family or herd sizes, how they communicate, how they nest, movement patterns, etc. with no tangible proof of anything. "Oh, 'squatches love bacon..."

The over-saturation of these ridiculous shows and youtube videos (e.g. 'Finding Bigfoot', 'Killing Bigfoot', 'Bigfoot Files') does so much more to erode any shred of credibility of the research conducted by guys like Peter Byrne, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Mitchel Townsend--that it's all just a big parody of itself.

I used to think, "well, maybe..."

Now? GTFO.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote