View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 05:51 AM   #10
MVP

Most of my vivid dreams are me in a past location with present people in my life, or vice versa and at some point the other people and animals become unresponsive to me like everything got paused except for me.

But i often feel Deja Vu, probably once a week or so. Often i have a strong feeling that i lived the moment before but other times i have a strong feeling that i had a dream about that moment or a phrase someone says to me. Often i seem to know the next sentence coming after a sentence that triggered the feeling. It's gotten to the point that im starting to entertain the idea of alternate realities that cross when situations are similar in both.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.