View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 04:57 PM   #9
Banned

I had a dream sequence once that continued on over a few months. In it I was living a different life, owned a BMW convertible and a motorcycle and just tooled around the neighborhood I grew up in.

There were times I had a hard time knowing what life I was in when I woke up and remember distinctly being disappointed that I was awake. It was bizarre and I was affected when it ended.

Then one day (and I am not a ST:TNG fan and haven't seen a single episode) I decided to watch an episode because everything else on was shit. That episode was Inner Light and it was what it seemed like. Freaky, man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.