Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:37 AM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not convinced Brown is anything but a G or RT. Many have said the same thing about Mayfield.

As much as people on Twitter like Eichenberg, I don’t like his pass pro. He seems like a fit for a run first team like SF. Radunz is this years Ezra Cleveland, who looked like a LT but clearly was not viewed primarily as such by the team that drafted him.

Ideally we get our LT early bc at 63 there won’t be anything left but developmental question marks.

We need a LT. If there’s one we like at 31 or within reason to not give up a ton (Cosmi) then go get that guy.

That’s what I love about Veach. He’s not going to sit on his hands like King Carl did. He knows that LT is the 2nd most important position on the team only to the $500 million man he needs to protect.

I don’t see Veach “waiting” until 63 for scraps of a really good OL class. IMO the 2nd tier OT range is where he will strike
what? With all of those measurables and agility? Why in the hell would you come to that conclusion? Dude just killed his pro day with agility scores that are elite. 6'8", played at 320, 34" arms, with elite agility, and you think he's 'just a guard'.

smh.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote