View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 05:28 AM   #33
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
I've done this regularly for years. I actually find it kind of refreshing to fall back asleep and finish my dream....I like to know how the story ends.

Who the **** wants to watch just half of a movie?
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.