View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 09:24 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

I remember about 1 dream per decade over the last 20 years or so. I almost never recall dreams. I know I have them because, you know, science and all but I never remember them. Last one I can remember was a few years back. I was on a speed boat on the ocean and my son, 8 or 9 at the time, was on another one parallel to the one I was on. Suddenly, he stuck his head in the ocean and it was promptly bitten off by a shark. I immediately woke up and laughed my ass off because it was such a ridiculous premise, I couldn't even be afraid or freaked out. Just started laughing at the absurdity of it.

That's it. Nothing since. Good thing, bad thing, I don't know but I just never seem to remember them.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.