View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 02:31 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I guess I didn’t think that deeply into it while watching.
Sure, I totally get that and wish I could "turn off" my brain but I just can't.

My brain won't let me.

Quote:
I’m just glad to see Mackie and Stan be given a little more meat to work with than in the big screen movies. They are both extremely likeable leads.
They're both perfect for their roles and I'm looking forward to seeing them together in action.

The addition of Don Cheadle's Rhodie opens the door to other Avengers to appear in his upcoming series, so I totally dig that they're connecting this part of the MCU as well.

Quote:
$150 million for approx 4.8 hours of content. Seems reasonable compared to a 2 hour MCU movie budget ...
I guess, although Ant-Man, Ant-Man II and Captain America: The First Avenger all cost less than one season of The Falcon & Winter Soldier.

$150 million is a lot of dough for a TV series but I'm sure Disney won't lose a dime on this series, especially considering it'll live forever.

Quote:
Are you campaigning for a future Marvel score?
There's no way I could commit to working 12 hours a day for 3-4 months straight and Ghost Writing gigs don't pay worth a damn, so my answer is not at this time.

I've been offered some animated series by Disney in the past few years and that line of communication is always open but I can't imagine taking on a huge project like this until both of my children are in their teens, which is a ways away.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.