View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 06:43 PM   #5765
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Srixon Z-Forged.

Walked into a PGA Tour Superstore and starting hitting the demo 7 iron and flushing the bejeesus out of it. Started getting tired after a few swings and realized it was because the demo had a heavy x-stiff shaft.

Figured if I was striping it with a badly mis-fit shaft, things would go well with the shafts I was fit for - so I found a great deal on some heads, and dropped them off at the club builder Thursday. Should have them tomorrow.

I still have my Apex 19 as a backup set, just in case, but my goal is to commit to these for the year.

Those are pretty. You must be pretty good. I have a buddy I played college golf with who is a 0.9 and doesn't even play blades. I tried Ping blades back in the day when I was a 2 or 3. I quickly gave up on them. Just simply did not hit the ball perfectly square in the face enough. Taylor Made P790 are a nice happy medium for me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.