View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 06:04 PM   #5758
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
What did you get? I'd like to try hitting some once, just to see how truly bad I am.
Srixon Z-Forged.

Walked into a PGA Tour Superstore and starting hitting the demo 7 iron and flushing the bejeesus out of it. Started getting tired after a few swings and realized it was because the demo had a heavy x-stiff shaft.

Figured if I was striping it with a badly mis-fit shaft, things would go well with the shafts I was fit for - so I found a great deal on some heads, and dropped them off at the club builder Thursday. Should have them tomorrow.

I still have my Apex 19 as a backup set, just in case, but my goal is to commit to these for the year.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.