View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 04:06 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Spot on Dane. Taika absolutely killed it. Ragnorok is one of my favorites too, as is GotG. I am also impressed how much Jon Favreau nailed the first Iron Man. It holds up remarkably compared to many other films (especially from phase 1, holy cow was that a mediocre bunch of films) and really set a blueprint for what a Marvel movie is.

Edit: Now I'm sad because of how much better Terrance Howard would have been than Don Cheadle (no offense to Mr. Cheadle, he's just one of the few subpar castings in the bunch).
I touched upon this in the Mandalorian thread but Terrance Howard basically killed his film career by demanding too much money for Iron Man 2.

Had he just kept his mouth shut, he would have appeared in nearly a dozen MCU movies and had his own upcoming Disney+ series.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.