View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #8303
Fish are scared of me

AMC earnings come out today. Don't really think it will cause much of a dip. Everyone knows they were closed and expect it to be negative anyway. The people holding AMC are in it for the squeeze but if it takes a good dip I'll grab a few more shares.

The issue right now is the APE gang has been instructed to set their sell limits at $500 or higher so the shares can't be borrowed to help force the squeeze. I'd feel better putting a trailing SL on now.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.