View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:09 AM   #591
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Here’s my question though. Say we take Eichenberg at #31.

What the **** happens to Fisher? Do you just cut him? If he comes back in the middle of the season....do you bench the rookie if he’s playing well?
The odds of Fisher and Schwartz both being extended after 2021 are low IMO. Whether they have Niang ready for RT or not I think they’re still going to have tackle as a high priority to protect themselves.

In this scenario Eichenberg would start at LT until Fisher gets back (mid season IMO). He could move to G which has been a pain point for the majority of the Andy Reid era and give us an even better OL overall.

And yeah I understand the people saying Fisher moved positions his rookie year, but from what I’ve read Lucas Niang never played G in college and they were planning to start him at G as well.

He could also be the swing tackle this year when Fisher comes back. And yeah I get it people would bitch, but this is not a sprint.

We have to work on replacements for high end vulnerable pieces to our team like our injured older tackles and Frank Clark.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.