View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 05:50 AM   #577
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I look at Little as a Niang clone.

TONS of talent, absolutely COULD be the best OT in this class. But there was the injury, and then covid opt out, and there's just not much tape there.

But they don't let dummies into Stanford, and he's got all the physical attributes.

It might take a year, but I think his ceiling is very high, and his floor fairly high too.

I doubt he'll go in round one. Maybe in two, but all the various draft engines are ranking him in the third. If that's where he goes, that would be a steal I think.

IF we were able to drop out of #31 to 40-ish, nab an extra 3rd and pick him up we'd be in really good shape at OT moving forward.

That's no small thing.

*okay, so...in the same way that Niang LOOKS like Roaf, in the way he's built and the way he moves...Little looks like Bakhtiari to me. Not saying either reaches those status of players, just saying they look the part, move the same way, etc. I can see that projection. Which is, of course, wishful thinking.
IMO, I believe Walker Little will be guy Veach will target because he's Reid's prototypical OT
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote