View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:54 AM   #569
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Have you guys been following the NFL.com mock drafts and a few others?

WR looks like our best bet if those guys are correct as Philips, Oweh, Perkins, Jenkins, Mayfield, and Cosmi are all coming off the board before we pick.

They have us taking guys like Dickerson and Little there which to me seems like terrible value.
AND

I think Dickerson or Little at #31 would be terrible value too.

I like either in the third.

Actually, I don't like Dickerson. The injury history freaks me out. I'd prefer Meinerz if we're going IOL there. Little I like a lot.

Preferrably an extra 3rd from trading down to 40ish because someone wanted Mac Jones.

Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote