View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 10:55 PM   #2433
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I went lithium recently.

Never goin back~

got a shorai 540cca lithium and a charger for about 300 bucks from revzilla
Having a hard time spending $300+ on a 20 YO $2k bike, even thought it just has 16K miles, just to have a $300 repair pop up.

When My Connie 14 needs a battery, which may be soon, I will consider the Lion battery.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.