View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:46 AM   #63
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In my opinion, the only reason to subscribe to HBO Max is for their Original Content, whether that's HBO, Cinemax, DC, Looney Toons or Cartoon Network. I've seen pretty much every movie they're offering and unlike Disney+, which has pulled as much content as possible from other networks, there's very little Exclusivity with HBO Max, meaning you can find many of their monthly movie offerings eslewhere.

That will change in years to come because Original Content owners are either prematurely ending or waiting for their outside agreements to end so that people will only be able to find their TV series and feature films in one specific service.

As for their simultaneous release to theaters and HBO Max, Wonder Woman 1984 was awful, Tom & Jerry was worse and due to all of the negative reviews, I haven't even bothered to watch the latest Denzel film, which sucks because he's one of my favorite actors.
Yeah that's why I was asking and it sounds like it does not offer much extra outside of HBO's original programing which I really don't care about.

Anyone foresee a streaming "bubble" bursting with so many companies consolidating their content into separate streaming services? Cord cutting was worth it back in the day but now with so many streaming services it is becoming a cost / spending issue.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.