View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 06:08 AM   #334
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Finally watched the Simms cast... Maybe I'll go back to Wilson as he makes a solid argument. I guess I just didn't see what I saw from Mahomes coming out. Not that he isn't very, very good but I'm just not sure he has the same zip and same ability to see the field. That said, him thinking Mond is a 1st rounder gives me some pause.

I haven't watched QBs hard this year for obvious reasons. I don't really care haha. I'd care more about the 5th and 6th round backup guys.
This is where it could impact us. If Mond is as good as Simms says then it could be worth a go as most people have him as a 5th/6th round pick.

I like Mac Jones and glad Simms agrees. For me, if he ends up somewhere like New England, NO or Pittsburgh he could do really well.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.