Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:35 PM   #191
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Holy ****, I just checked my 2080 and it's like $1,500. People have lost their damn minds. ****ing crypto miners.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

I might just ****ing sell it and be without a PC until the 4000 series come out.

I could buy like a mid-range gaming laptop to tide me over and still make out like a bandit.
Except at this rate you will have zero chance of getting a 4000 series. I suppose my 3090 at 1899 wasn't horrible if these prices continue, this is clown world for sure.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.