View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 11:53 AM   #57
MVP

And Dante84, you really hit home the point on the WRs I was semi-trying to make on WR and especially the little fellas. This draft is freakin LOADED with talent for the slot. Tons of super quick jitterbug types just like Toney later in this draft. Toney is a little more polished, maybe plays the X, but many similar to him. I don't think I could take Toney with all the talent at the position as a 1st round pick. I was all about him in the 2nd before his stock went through the roof, but I don't think I'd worry about WR at 31. Some really, really good players are going to fall through the 2nd-4th. I'd rather see that pick spent on a position that isn't as loaded, so long as the draft falls right.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.